A training course for those whose intention is to become a RUŠ Method therapist and actively help others. Participants may attend if they have passed the three basic courses. The training includes basic therapeutic skills.
The time interval from the RUŠ 3 Course is at least 28 days and 365 days at most (one year).
For whom the seminar is intended
For those who want to acquire the RUŠ Method really well and actively help other people.
What we are going to learn
- You will revise your theoretical knowledge
- You will take tests to check what you have learnt in previous courses and practical work
- Basic therapeutic techniques
- During practical work you will focus on the topics of therapy, I as an ideal therapist and development of skills and qualities which are important and needed for the work of a therapist
- Communication with clients
- How to explain the basics of the method to a client
- You will receive specialist answers to your questions
- Warm-up exercise
- Themed meditations
Participants must attend the course in the given facility and use the reserved accommodation from the beginning until the very end.
Specialist supervision of the seminar
Author of the method Karel Nejedly and his assistants.
What you need for the training
The intention to help others.All the working materials and tools are included in the course price.
Five days. We usually start with dinner on Thursday at 6 p.m. and finish after lunch on Tuesday at around 2 p.m.
CZK 9,999 / EUR 394 (the price in Euro can change depending on the current exchange rate of the CNB) + price for accommodation and meals (to be found when you click on the specific date).
You may sign up for the course after you HAVE SUCCESSFULLY PASSED the RUŠ 3 Course. You need to do it in your RUŠ Office :-).The courses are held in Czech language. If you are interested in a course with translation into English, send us an e-mail. As soon as there is a sufficient number of participants, we will inform you about a scheduled course date.