- I am fully responsible for what I say, and I take no responsibility whatsoever for what you hear.
- We are here to live a happy life. Nature created us this
way and gave us everything we need for it.
- One needs to take full responsibility for everything
happening in their life. Everything “outside” is the reflection of my inner life.
What bothers me is my problem.
A negative mental pattern can be recognized easily – it brings about an unpleasant feeling. Even though it is very small, it is still my negative mental pattern.
It is not about words, but about an emotional charge – a feeling.
It does not matter what you do, but how you feel about it.
We create our own life and destiny.
Everything we experience we first created in our head.
that makes my life unpleasant now has a logical origin at a point in time.
- You live what you believe.
- It is the way you think/know it is.
- Feelings arise after a thought.
- Unpleasant feelings arise after a thought.
- Physical feelings arise after a thought.
- When I argue with someone, I actually argue with my bad feelings.
Let us love our close ones enough to let them live the consequences of their own decisions.
There are no hereditary diseases, only hereditary thoughts.
- It is not the one having everything that is the happiest, but the one who needs nothing.